Skip to content
You are here: Home | Swindon Safeguarding Partnership | Workers and Volunteers | Workers and Volunteers

Workers and Volunteers

Housing Advice

Help and advice for housing association tenants

The Council will not get involved in general complaints about outstanding repairs or poor service from your Housing Association. However, if you have significant problems in your Housing Association home that are a serious hazard to your health or wellbeing, and you have received no help through the Housing Association internal complaints process, the Council may be able to compel them to do essential repairs - Click here for more information and support.

Report concerns about someone else's home

If you are seriously concerned about the condition or use of a house which is not your own home, please report it using the online form below.

Report a concern

Request a housing repair

If you are a council tenant and there is a problem in your property that is our responsibility to fix, you can request a repair on the councils website - Click here