Skip to content
You are here: Home | Children and young people | For professionals | Housing advice

Housing advice

Help and advice for housing association tenants

The Council will not get involved in general complaints about outstanding repairs or poor service from your Housing Association. However, if you have significant problems in your Housing Association home, that are a serious hazard to your health or wellbeing, and you have received no help through the Housing Association internal complaints process, the Council may be able to compel them to do essential repairs. You can report it and get help and advice online

Report concerns about someone else's home

If you are seriously concerned about the condition or use of a house which is not your own home, you can report your concerns online.

Request a housing repair

If you are a council tenant and there is a problem in your property that is our responsibility to fix, you can request a repair online.