Skip to content
You are here: Home | Children and young people | Comments and complaints

Comments and complaints

If things go wrong or if you need to tell us something, first talk to your carer or social worker if you have one, and see if they can sort things out.

If you still feel bad or if things are still not right, contact the Complaints Manager and someone will investigate and try to put things right. Visit the complaints and feedback about children and adults services page which explains what to do in more detail.