Skip to content
You are here: Home | Swindon Safeguarding Partnership | Children and Young People | Children & Young People

Children & Young People

Comments & Complaints

Your Complaints and Comments

If things go wrong or if you need to tell us something first talk to your carer or social worker, if you have one, and see if they can sort things out.  But if you still feel bad or if things are still not right, contact the Complaints Manager and someone will investigate and try and put things right.  Please click here to see the 'Your Complaints and Comments' leaflet which explains what to do in more detail.